The Parker Avery Group provided change management and retail order management industry expertise to perform the stakeholder assessment, as outlined below.
Identified 24 key stakeholders to represent the following impacted areas of the business.
- Sales and operations
- Wholesale and retail support teams
Conducted and documented stakeholder interviews.
Assessed and summarized findings, outlining recurring themes and identifying the related impacts relative to:
- Overall risk to the project
- Risk of achieving benefits
- Risk of "Paving the Cowpath"
- Adoption of new systems
- Developed a high-level communication plan
Recommended action items necessary to improve the success of the order management project and deliver desired business benefits.