Define the future supply chain systems and application architecture needed to support current and emerging business strategies, including:
- Rapidly expanding retail arm of a historically wholesale dominated business
- Nascent e-commerce channel with outsourced 3PL fulfillment but potential to bring in-house
- Extensive domestic licensee base
- Budding international business with significant opportunity for growth
- Broadly diversified supplier base with expanding needs for collaboration
- Increasingly complex global distribution network (DCs and 3PLs)
Identify systems that can not only manage these increasingly complex requirements but also optimize the supply chain for cost effective fulfillment.