Leveraging deep knowledge of the client’s existing processes and organization, as well as retail leading practices, Parker Avery partnered with the client in designing new processes and implementing a new MFP solution that would support desired business capabilities and longer-term objectives.
The overall solution combined process and technology with the new roles and responsibilities to consolidate inventory visibility across store, eCommerce, and warehouse and enable a holistic view for the company.
Key activities included:
- Project management to deliver within specified budget and timeline
- Design of future state MFP process
- Configuration of system workflow and views in the predictive application server (partnering with solution integrator)
- Development of business test scripts and leading user acceptance testing
- Change management leadership, including development of training plan and communication strategy
- Development of training materials and conducting system training
- Development and design of standard reporting to support the planning process and create plan transparency across the organization