The Parker Avery Group worked collaboratively with a small team of the client’s internal subject matter experts to define the future business processes, organizational model, roles, timing, and tools. The scope included developing a detailed sourcing strategy to improve quality, design, and execution of new products to market. An integrated initiative also defined the process and tools to capture customer insights across channels and seed product design and quality.
Parker Avery key activities included:
- Definition of future processes; swim lane level
- Outline of organization roles and responsibilities
- Development of roadmap and change management plan
- Design and rollout of integrated private brands and merchandising calendar
- Definition of sourcing optimization process
- Design and rollout of integrated customer insight process and tool