Parker Avery conducted over 30 interviews and facilitated several cross-functional workshops to build a strategic retail organizational change management roadmap which integrated a highly targeted communication plan focused on maximizing the company’s growth opportunities.
Key Parker Avery activities included:
- Defining specific criteria to prioritize key functions for engagement
- Conducting a comprehensive audience segmentation analysis to ensure focused and impactful communications
- Crafting tailored messages and benefit statements based on the different roles and levels being addressed
- Developing a six-month roadmap, embedding key communication milestones
- Creating an engaging and interactive launch campaign to pique interest and create excitement throughout the organization
The initiative was supported by a program governance team, comprised of varying functions and levels, and underpinned with strong sponsorship from senior executives.
Through the course of eleven weeks, Parker Avery facilitated several work sessions with the client team to collaborate on building and refining the change management roadmap and communication plan. Further, Parker Avery created the campaign kick-off deck and provided executives with a change leadership toolkit to guide them through the upcoming transition.