Leveraging deep knowledge of the client’s existing processes and organization, as well as retail leading practices, Parker Avery partnered with the client in designing and implementing the selected MFP solution and a new organization that would support current and future state business as well as longer term business and IT goals such as assortment and item planning.
The overall solution addressed people, process, and technology to optimize retail sales planning and inventory cost planning across store and warehouse operations and enable a holistic view of the company over multiple countries.
Key Parker Avery activities included:
- Project management to deliver within specified budget and timeline
- Development of future-state omnichannel planning process
- Configuration of system workflow and views in the predictive application server
- Development and design of standard reporting to support the planning process and create plan transparency across the organization
- Development of business test scripts and leading user acceptance testing
- Change management leadership–development of training plan and communication strategy
- Organization design–assisting in the creation of new roles and responsibilities, writing job profiles, and developing the transition plan
- Development of training materials and conducting system training