With client business and IT partnership, The Parker Avery Group developed new planning processes and configured a best-of-breed planning system to deliver the desired future state merchandise financial planning capabilities.
The team also delivered all testing, training, and organizational change management (OCM) to support the transformation of the planning processes and capabilities.
Major project activities included:
- Business process design including the end-to-end inventory planning process
- Application configuration, implementation, and support
- Solution, integration, and user-acceptance testing
- Change management strategy including impact assessment, communication plan, organizational structure, and training plan
- Over 120 hours of training for global end-users