Through the course of several months, Parker Avery facilitated weekly client team work sessions to collaborate on building and refining the change management roadmap along with the recommended structures, tools, and processes.
Key activities included:
- Collecting and reviewing existing change management processes and tools
- Conducting over 35 stakeholder interviews across different functions and levels to understand cultural norms and behaviors
- Administering a change leadership competency evaluation
- Completing a change maturity audit and current vs. desired state gap analysis
- Recommending roadmap options with structures, tools, and processes to close gaps
- Piloting and refining a “Leaders of Change” program to equip all management levels with skills needed to guide their teams through transformation
Parker Avery formed a cross-functional “core change” team leveraging client subject matter experts from communications, learning and development, and human resources. This team was sponsored by a team of leaders in these respective disciplines.
Additionally, Parker Avery created the client’s internal change management onboarding program and led its initial launch.