With client business and IT partnership, The Parker Avery Group designed new, integrated planning processes and configured an assortment and item planning system to deliver the desired future-state capabilities.
The project encompassed assortment planning with recommended customer choice counts, retail store clustering, assortment eligibility by retail cluster, item planning, SKU projections, and end-of-lifecycle product management, all integrated to the merchandise financial plan.
Parker Avery led and participated in the following activities and deliverables:
- Detailed and end-to-end business process design
- Functional designs for system integrations
- Functional designs and mockups for reports to be implemented on a new BI tool
- Solution, integration, and user acceptance testing
- Change management strategy including impact assessment, communication plan, organizational structure, and training plan
- Development and delivery of over 120 hours of training for global end-users, including merchants and planners
- Application configuration, implementation, and support
- Agile design, build, and test project approach