With client business and IT partnership, The Parker Avery Group designed new, integrated planning processes and configured an assortment and item planning system to deliver the desired future state capabilities.
The project encompassed assortment planning with recommended customer choice counts, retail store clustering, assortment eligibility by retail cluster, item planning, SKU projections, and end-of-lifecycle product management, all integrated to the merchandise financial plan.
Parker Avery led and participated in the following activities and deliverables:
- Detailed and end-to-end business process design
- Functional designs for system integrations
- Functional designs and mockups for reports to be implemented on a new BI tool
- Solution, integration, and user acceptance testing
- Change management strategy including impact assessment, communication plan, organizational structure, and training plan
- Development and delivery of over 120 hours of training for global end-users, including merchants and planners
- Application configuration, implementation, and support
- Agile design, build, and test project approach